What an achievement for Leeza who excelled at this year’s British Pie Awards (2017) not only beating her tally of 6 awards last year but winning her first Class Champion and Gold awards. The full list of winning pies is below.
Her pasty – and Class Champion, with a filling of Chicken, Cranberry and Walnut was a great favourite last Christmas with our customers but who would have believed that when it came to the nominations for “Best Pasty of the Year” – with Ginster’s Cornish Pasty being our world famous rival nominee that we would come first ! I didn’t expect that when I heard who we were up against. But there you go 🙂
Watch out for these at our future events.
- Creamy Chicken with Cranberry & Walnut Pasty – Class Champion
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Squash, Moroccan Grains of Paradise Pie – Gold
- Creamy Chicken with Cranberry & Walnuts Pie ( a Silver and a Bronze) from different categories
- Salt Beef, Mustard and Gherkin Pie – Silver
- Triple Cheese Pie – Silver
- Lamb, Quince & Pistachio Pie – Bronze
- Nutty Gruyere & Olive Pie – Bronze
- Cream Cheese & Apricot Pie – Bronze